Saturday, November 8, 2008

Slow week for hunting


This has actually turned out to be a slow week for hunting. Warm weather and rain has hampered my efforts to spend time in the woods. I did manage to find time to hunt for about an hour this afternoon in a spot I usually see alot of activity but, that was not the case today. I swicthed out my SD cards on the trail cam and did have several pics of some does feeding around my cabin. The pic above was captured on the 5th about 20 minutes before dark. There was actually another smaller doe running with this one. This also was a confirmation from my previous blog as too feeding times. I plan on hunting a new area in the morning and also moving my camera closer to my fields to prepare for youth hunt next weekend. I would like to see my daughter take her first deer this year!!

No comments: